Protectiondeals guarantees total satisfaction for all protection products we sell, and we take all care to ensure that you get the products you desire. However, if for any reason you are not satisfied with the product, you may return the same within 30 days of receipt.
Our simple and fast return policy guarantees peace of your mind. Should you decide to return any of the products purchased from Protectiondeals, keep the following points in mind:
- When you receive a freight damaged product:
- Please ensure to inform within 48 hours of its arrival.
- When calling a Customer Service Agent at 1-888-234-6530, keep your order ID nearby.
- Keep the box & all packaging material intact.
- Preserve the product in as is where is position.
- The Shipping carrier representative will come for a survey, verification and collection of the damaged package.
- Every order leaving our warehouse is checked for part number accuracy and correct quantity. However, if you notice any discrepancy, kindly inform within 5 days to our Customer Service Agent at 1-888-234-6530
- When you contact our Customer Service Agent at 1-888-234-6530, you will get a Return Authorization Number. Store this number as you will need to mention it on your return label.
- Alternatively, you can login to the Order Status Page with your email address and password/order number. Click the "Return Items" link above the products in your order, and select a reason for return from the dropdown menu at right Click the "Submit" button below, and a return request will go to our returns department. You will receive a call or email within 1-2 working days with a Return Authorization Number for your order. The Customer Service Agent contacting you will give instructions for your easy return.
- Please Remember:
- All returns require a return authorization number
- All returns require a copy of your original order.
- All returns are subject to inspection. It is mandatory to preserve the received product in "As New" condition in The same packaging in which it arrived.
- You may choose any method for shipping the product back to us but you Must ensure that it is suitably packed up. Always remember, in case of any product damage in shipping, filing a damage claim is the responsibility of the shipper(in case of return, that is, you).
- The return freight expenses are not reimbursable by Protectiondeals.
- When the returned product is received and inspected, refund is made in the same mode in which the payment was received by Protectiondeals.
- Generally the refunds are processed within 3-5 working days after the receipt of the returned product.
- You will get a confirmation of the refund processed.
- The actual Protectiondeals’ freight expenses incurred will be deducted from the refund.
CAUTION: Protectiondeals will not be responsible for products returned without a Return Authorization Number or any other identifiable marking.
FOR PRODUCTS RETURNED TO MANUFACTURER
Some products are required to be returned directly to the manufacture. In such cases, when you contact a Customer Service Agent, she will get a Return Authorization Number and shipping address for you. This information will be mailed to you within 1-2 working days, that is, as soon as it is received from the manufacturer.
CAUTION: Refunds for returns made directly to the manufacture may take slightly longer to process.
- Returns are not allowed after 30 days of receipt of product.
- Returns are not allowed on installed product or product that has been altered or modified in any way.
- Returns are not allowed on Custom Made/Special Order product except when the return is due to manufacture's error.
- No reimbursement is made by Protectiondeals for labor charges or installation time under any circumstance.
- A Restock Fee* of 25% is chargeable on returned merchandise.
- For orders shipped under a “Free Shipping" promotion, freight charges are non-refundable.
- If a product is received in a not-new condition as a result of manufacturer defect, or a defect occurs during the intended use of the product, we will send you a pre-paid UPS shipping label to use for returning your order to Protectiondeals.
- To get this shipping label and a valid Return Authorization Number, refer to our full return procedure above. Once you've got both the label and the Return Authorization Number, just ship the defective item with its original packaging, paperwork and parts back to us. We'll process your return and ship you a replacement or credit your account accordingly.
Protectiondeals does not charge a restocking fee for returning most items; however, the fee does apply on the following custom items, which are made-to-order at the factory for your specific vehicle:
- Car Covers, including Stormproof, and Satin Stretch.
- A Restocking Fee of 25% is charged if the products are returned without defect, or the reason for return is not the fault of Protectiondeals. In case of defect or our error, no restocking fee is charged.
- A 15% restocking fee also applies to the following returns:
- Orders returned without a proper Return Authorization Number.
- Orders placed for the incorrect model year of your vehicle.